Thursday, February 8, 2007

Blue & Gold Banquet

February 17, 2007 - Blue & Gold Banquet

Pack 146 will be hosting our annual Blue and Gold Banquet on Saturday the 17th. If you haven't already made your reservations, please do so as soon as possible. The cost is going to be $8/adult, $4/kids 3-12, and free for children under 3. All reservations need to be in by Tuesday, February 13th so that I can forward a final head count to the caterer. If you are interested in helping to set up for the banquet, please arrive at the school cafeteria on Saturday at 12:00pm. Any questions, call Cori 419-389-5859.

I have come across a really neat skit that I was initially thinking of just having my den perform, but the more that I think about it, it would be really neat to have a few boys from each den perform the skit together. If you think that your son would be interested in being in a skit at the banquet (keep in mind there will be almost 100 people there), please let me know.

No comments: